Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My First Post!

Whoo! My computer says @ the moment 12:17 pm (Tuesday 15 July 2008, we're in different time zones) South Australia time. And I just got up just then! Oh, now it's 12:18. I feel like a sleepy bug.

Oh yes, this is my first post. I'm a first-time blogger xD And unfortunately this first post has to be about how bored my life is @ the moment rather than how exciting. Well, tons of exciting stuff happened last week - I had to go on music camp and this Chinese speech contest thingy (National and I had 2 represent the school!) I wouldn't tell u much about it cos its like giving away personal info on the web. NEVER give away ur personal info! It's very unsafe.

Now a little bit about myself. Well I live in South Aus & I wont tell u where, could be the capital city or Salt Creek or Mt Gambier or not even in the state I could B on Mt Everest & lying!!! I love art&music&reading&creative writing and I have a passion 4 fashion. Not really following the latest trends but just simply lookin' good 'n' pretty. I wish I had a webcam so I could photo my fave pieces of clothing 2 show 2 u & hear ur comments about it! I have no pets but I have 3 tamagotchis (does that count?!) They're up 2 15th generation @ the moment & I heart them with all my heart. Here's another top reason why I need a webcam sooo bad cos I can take a photo of them. I might upload a character chart later and show u what they look like.

C U later I'll update again @ night.
P.S. I LOVE this font! I probably would keep it like this 4eva

No comments: