Thursday, July 17, 2008

May All That Have Been Hurt Be Healed

2day's been quite a boring day as well. Sorry about it but I'm having fun blogging!
Today's message: please let those who lost their homeland be in your prayers! (i.e. victims of the Myanmar Cyclone and China Earthquake). Your donation will help them recover from the terrible shock and rebuild their homes and heal broken hearts! Go to the World Vision site to find out more. My Blogspot account is HappyGirl! Enthusiastic bloggers welcome to my buddy list!
My TamaTalk account is TamaSweetie! Fans of the Tamagotchi virtual pet welcome to my buddy list!
My Myjellybean.com chat boards account is Rainbow Flower! ALL GIRLS welcome to my buddy list! (Geez it's gonna be pretty packed now xD LOLZ...)
I've said a bunch of random stuff now... anywayz, don't 4get 2 POST YOUR COMMENTS!
I love you all! See u 2morrow! (Another boring day T_T)
Just post anyway! If you're thinking about not doing so, check out my last post's poll!

No comments: