Friday, July 18, 2008

Life As A Musician

Hello! Are tons of people reading this Blog now???
Please comment! Remember that poll!
I just came back from my piano lesson. I am currently studying Fur Elise. It's a beautiful piece of music, but there are difficult sections - it's pretty hard to play! Experienced piano players, please tell me in your comments tips on how to perform piano music well, thanks in advance!
Yeah, I play lots of music. I played the violin for 8 years (since I was 5, I'm 13 now), and the piano since year 6 (I'm in year 8 = second year middle school). I am in a lot of curricular and extra-curricular ensembles (playing the violin of course :p I'm not THAT flashin'ly good @ the piano :P) And I'm in choir too. I dream of singing solo in choir concerts when I get into Senior Choir! I can get into it NEXT YEAR Senior Choir at my school (I******* C****** - letters blocked out for privacy) is open to years 9 -12. Note that Year 9 is the third and last year of Middle School. That means... EXAMS 4 me next year... :( .:dread:.
Well I guess I have to leave now. Remember, COMMENT PLZ! ;)
P.S. How do you change the time on here??? My local time is GMT +9.5. All help is appreciated!

No comments: