Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Prayers 4 Love and Hope

School started yesterday! I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (your challenge: count the number of o's - you: easy! 12345... my eyes hurt) happy 2 be back with my friends!!!^_^ And so unhappy to be back with LOTS of homework...D:
FINALLY something exciting's happening! I'm going on music camp with the school orchestra 2 M******* (letters blocked out 4 privacy - hint: it's in South Australia)!!! :) We're there to fundraise for an organization called *oh no. I just 4got what organisation we're fundraising 4! xp?!q* We're doing something good 4 a good cause! I will not be available on Friday & Saturday, but I will be back 2 tell you all about it on Sunday! ;)
The Olympics are drawing closer, day by day. We pray for that China will recover from the terrible shock of the Sichuan Earthquake and face this glorious event of their nation and the world with a positive attitude. We pray for global warming to stop and the environment to be saved. We pray for world peace. Please join in my prayers for tonight. I will deliver another prayer on the 6th of August, the day of the Hiroshima bombing - Peace Day, and another on the night of the Olympics 2 days afterwards. Enjoy! :)
My Tamagotchis evolved to teens today. Sun, a boy, is a Hinotamatchi, a meteor that looks like a little red fireball. Moon, a girl, is a Ringotchi, resembling a little apple, and last but not least, Star, another boy, is a Young Kuchipatchi, a smaller version of Kuchipatchi, a plump, green Tamagotchi with small round eyes and fat lips like the beak of a duck. I will download a character chart tomorrow to show you what they look like. Depending on skill points, I can navigate what they grow into. Star is definitely going to be Tarakotchi the naughty rebel, so I'll need to raise his artistic points. Moon will be a Marotchi, a round, plump one who loves ancient Japanese culture and wearing lipstick, so I'll need social points. Sun, I'm gonna continue bad care, no games, obese weight and all, because some bad-care universal characters are quite cool. I'm planning for Sun and Moon to mate and have babies for the next generation. As for Star, sorry, you'll have to wait for the matchmaker to bring you a lovely girl! Sun has officially declared that Moon is HIS! Lol is 4 lollipop xP

No comments: