Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back From Music Camp & Leaving 4 A Break


Sorry 4 not posting 4 soooooooo long! Miss U all! The music camp was AWESOME - FYI, our concert was fantabulous. And I got 2 play cards w/my friends lol xP. Fans of music welcome 2 my buddy list!^______________^
K, here's the update on my Tamas, oh yeah did I forget 2 tell u they're v4s?
Sun, Moon and Star R still their regular charries - fireball, apple and green duck. Look for them in the teenagers section of the character chart. Moon is in the top section. Sun is in the middle section, and Star is in the bottom. Therefore, Moon belongs to the Mame family, Sun belongs to the Meme family, and Star belongs to the Kuchi family. Just FYI :)
Cheers
TamaSweetie
Credits go to spudilike for creating this growth chart. :)

UPDATE ON MY LIFE:
2day's activities:
- Choir rehearsal
- Hockey training
- And the rehearsal 4 my solo singing performance on Fri is in 45 mins.
OK, here is the thing: since this is the 2nd week of school, my ordinary busy life is now back in full swing. I have a hockey match 2moz (against probably the strongest school in town :o), and then there will be my violin lesson. Please try 2 understand that I may be unable 2 post 4 quite a long time. I should be spending quality time with my friends and family or 4 personal learning instead of wasting time in front of this computer. Plz B patient, I shall B back in about 1-2 weeks when I get moi interests up again! ;)

No comments: