Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fashion Girl

I love art, I love music, and of course I also love reading and writing and being the #1 fan of the Tamagotchi virtual pet! Did you notice anything I've missed??? Yep, you should know. The fashion spotlight belongs 2 me! ^_^ Style etc. are 1 of my cajillions of squazillions of #1 obsessions. By the way, I'm not a copycat who falls for what's hot in the latest teen magazines and what the celebrities are wearing - I get my fashion inspiration from my own imagination! Cute, fun, girly, pretty, colourful, unique... those are exactly the right words 2 describe my style. I'm really drawn to brightly coloured clothing and fun, cute patterns such as florals. My favourite fashion item is a multicoloured floral tank top. And I love wearing jeans, too - perfect 2 show off your style during the cold winter months! In late spring and summer, skirts are my thing. I have this really cute black-and-white polka dot mini my friend gave me, and it totally goes with my tank top and matching leggings. And there's this light, breezy blue denim knee-length skirt with small multicoloured florals embroidered around the edge that's perfect 4 accompanying a simple top. And as 4 shoes, I absolutely love pumps in spring & autumn, sandals in summer & comfy Uggs in winter!
Now I'm talking about casual wear. Guess what - social's coming up in less than 2 weeks! I might need 2 go shopping 2 work out what I need. A glamorous minidress, tights and heels/pumps sound like the perfect combo! Cya laters... right now, it's time 2 go! May God bless you and keep you - HG! ;)

No comments: