Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm back! :D

I didn't make a departure topic though...
I've been very, very during the school week and keeping up with the forums and websites I participate in. But still, Blogger is 1 of my all-time top fav sites eva! ^_^
And now that I'm back...
I don't know what to post... I'm still really during the school week, even though it's the last week of the term! Those wrong-minded teachers set me tons of summative tasks 2day! >.< How very very very not fair... I wish all the teachers @ my school are as nice as my Blogger friend TT... Soz, I'm just feeling contrary still... TIME 2 HIT THE FORUMS! :P

2 comments:

TT said...

Aww ...you are too sweet! :) it's funny...I was thinking I wish you were one of my students!!

I teach students your age-- and getting them to write is like pulling teeth!! You would be receiving all A+s in my class since you are a fabulous writer!! Keep up the good work and continue to follow your passion and dreams!

Anonymous said...

Just testing to see if ANYONE can comment on my Blog, even if unregistered.
I'm HappyGirl unregistered, just to clear things up ;)