Thursday, August 7, 2008

Olympic Games! YAY!




Get ready 4 the Olympics SHOWDOWN!
For the next 16 days, all eyes of the world will be fixed squarely on Beijing, the host city of the 2008 Olympics, the capital city of my motherland, my home country - China.
What do you think of when you hear the words 'Olympic Games'? Is it the athletes' aims to be Faster, Higher, Stronger? Is it the goals to pursue team and national glory? Or is it the unbreakable, constant and everlasting friendship of all countries in our world that sustains our persistence to work together towards World Peace?
Those words are exactly what the Olympics are for.
For love, hope, joy and peace are the keywords to the ultimate dream that is stated in 'One World, One Dream'.
Pray for them and our World in your sweet dreams tonight that anticipates the next morning and the bright futures.
Enjoy life and have a great time living it. :)

Love

HappyGirl

P.S. Plz scroll down 2 the bottom of the page

1 comment:

TT said...

unfortunately I deleted the comment you posted to my site--(again due to my lack of internet savy skills!) feel free to re post and this time I will hopefully not press the wrong button! :-)